Your cooker hood checklist
1. How important is the design?
2. Must your cooker hood "do the job"?
3. How sensitive are you to noise?
4. Should your cooker hood last for 5 or 20 years?
5. How much are you willing to pay?
6. Do you have any possibility extracting the air?
We suggest that you go over the list once again, and answer each question slowly and seriously.
If you want to be sure to remember your initial stance, you can write down the answers.
When you have answered the questions, please click here to read our independent views on each question.